I received a B.S. degree in Software and Computer Engineering from Ajou University in Suwon, South Korea in August 2023. I am a M.S. student in the Department of Artificial Intelligence at Ajou University. I am a member of the WISE (Web Infrastructure and Software Enhancement) Lab, led by Ph.D. Sangyoon Oh. My research interests include web system design, distributed systems, and application security. You can contact me via email at email@example.com.
Google Scholar |
- Web System Design
- Modern Web Framework such as React, Node.js
- Spring Boot
- Distributed System
- Federated Learning
- Apache Spark, Apache Kafka
- Application Security
- Vulnerability assessment of web & mobile applications
- Cloud & Infra penetration testing
- M.S. degree in Artificial Intelligence; Ajou University (Sep 2023 ~ )
- B.S. degree in Software and Computer Engineering; Ajou University (Mar 2019 ~ Aug 2023)
- Senior Researcher, MONTHLY HACKING Inc. (Aug 2020 ~ )
- Provided technical security consulting services to several well-known domestic startup companies, including Dunamu Inc., KakaoStyle Inc., and Zigbang Inc.
- These consulting services included penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, and incident response.
- Developed a REST API for SaaS services that provide automatic penetration testing, and a static code analysis tool to automatically identify vulnerabilities.
- Senior Researcher, WAPAS SYSTEMS Inc. (Oct 2019 ~ May 2020)
- Conducted research on bypassing security architectures in mobile operating systems such as Android and iOS.
- Designed the web service infrastructure.
- Software Engineer, EVON Inc. (Aug 2017 ~ Mar 2018)
- Developed hybrid web application using the Ionic framework and TypeScript.
- Developed Node.js API to provide application services that include electric vehicle charging station information such as location data.
- Software Engineer Intern, Macha Solution Inc. (Dec 2016 ~ Feb 2017)
- AI Application Technology with MR-IoT Convergence to countermeasure Disasters, funded by MSIT (Jan 2023 ~ )
- Development of Safety of the intended functionality from insufficiency of perception and decision making, funded by Korea Automotive Technology Institute (Sep 2022 ~ )
- User Engagement in Social/Mobile Platforms and Its Welfare Value, funded by Ajou University, (Jan 2022 ~ Oct 2022)
- Development of Web Application Vulnerability Assessment Software, funded by Ministry of SMEs and Startups (Apr 2022 ~ Dec 2022)
- Hyunsuk Jung, Jiheon Choi, Jongwon Park, Sehee Baek, Sangyoon Oh. MLOps Architecture for Fire Detection System, Spring Conference of the Korean Society for Next Generation Computing 2023 [Paper]
- Jiheon Choi, Miri Yu, Daegun Yoon, Sangyoon Oh. Analysis on Security Vulnerability in Federated Learning, Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences Winter Conference 2023 [Paper]
- Jiheon Choi, Bongsub Song, Sangyoon Oh. A Data Service Architecture for Autonomous Driving Data Management, Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences Summer Conference 2022 [Paper]
- Joonyoung Jeong, Dohun Koo, Jongmin Kim, Joowon Kim, Joomyeong Lee, Sanghyeon Lee, Gangseok Lee and Jiheon Choi. A method of analyzing web vulnerabilities using browser extension programs, Conference on Information Security and Cryptography Winter 2021
- Jiheon Choi. A method to implement malware analysis ecosystem based on network, Conference on Information Security and Cryptography Winter 2019
- System and method for detecting dynamic web vulnerabilities using normalization of HTTP headers for classification of HTTP headers, to be appear
- Method for automatic diagnosis vulnerability of web and apparatus for performing the method (10-2311119) - 2021.10
- System and Method for analyzing alamalicious code based on blockchain (10-2222804) - 2021.02
- Teaching Assistant, Ajou University (Jan 2022 ~)
- Fall 2023, SCE 338: Design of Web Service Systems (Supervisor: Sangyoon Oh)
- Fall 2022, Spring 2023, AAI 432: Artificial Intelligence Convergence Capstone Design (Supervisor: Junghoon Park)
- Spring 2022, EBZ 3310: Data Analytics–Machine Learning (Supervisor: Taehun Kim)
- Responsible for designing the entire course with professor, creating course materials such as lecture notes, midterm exams, and assignments, and also assisting with grading tasks.
- Mentor, Team Sparta Inc. (Jul 2022 ~)
- Developer Bootcamp Mentoring (React, Node.js)
- Mentor, Korea Open Source Software Association (Oct 2020 ~)
- Provided mentoring for the Open Source Software Developer Competition hosted by the Ministry of Science and ICT.
- Coach, Elice Inc. (Nov 2021 ~ Aug 2022)
- Developer Bootcamp Mentoring (React, Node.js)
- Instructor, Korea Information Technology Research Institute (Aug 2021 ~ Dec 2021)
- Responsible for web/mobile/system hacking lectures.
- The Cyber Guardians program is designed for high school students who wish to begin learning about the field of information security.
- BSKB’s Summer Patent Seminar (Jun 2023)
- which is an annual event providing attendees with a comprehensive review of U.S. patent law, including patent prosecution and litigation strategies, recent developments in patent law, and case studies. (Birch, Stewart, Kolasch & Birch, LLP)
Awards and Honors
- Second Prize, The 12st Software Secure Coding Contest, Korea Internet Security Agency. (Nov 2022)
- First Prize, International University Students’ Autonomous Driving Competition, Global Electric Vehicle Association Network. (Jun 2022)
- Second Prize, White Hacker League, Korea Information Technology Research Institute (KITRI). (Dec 2017)