I’ll be receiving the B.S. degree in software and computer engineering from Ajou University, Suwon, South Korea, in Aug, 2023. I am a member of the Web Infrastructure and Software Enhancement, WISE Lab lead by Ph.D. Sangyoon Oh. My research interests include web system design, distributed system, and application security. (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Web System Design
- Modern Web Framework such as React, Node.js
- Spring Boot
- Distributed System
- Federated Learning
- Apache Spark, Apache Kafka
- Application Security
- Web/Mobile Application Vulnerability Assessment
- Cloud/Infra Penetration Testing
- M.S. degree in Artificial Intelligence; Ajou University (Sep 2023 ~ )
- B.S. degree in Software and Computer Engineering; Ajou University (Mar 2019 ~ Aug 2023)
- BSKB’s Summer Patent Seminar (Jun 2023)
- which is an annual event providing attendees with a comprehensive review of U.S. patent law, including patent prosecution and litigation strategies, recent developments in patent law, and case studies. (Birch, Stewart, Kolasch & Birch, LLP)
- Senior Researcher, MONTHLY HACKING Inc. (Aug 2020 ~ )
- Provide technical security consulting services to famous domestic start-up companies in various kinds of industrial areas such as Dunamu Inc., KakaoStyle Inc,, Zigbang Inc.
- Consulting services include penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, and incident response.
- Developed REST API for SaaS services that provide the automatic pentesting
- Developed a static code analysis tool to find vulnerabilities automatically.
- Senior Researcher, WAPAS SYSTEMS Inc. (Oct 2019 ~ May 2020)
- Performed research that is to bypass security architecture in mobile operating systems such as Android, and iOS.
- Design the web-service infrastructure
- Software Engineer, EVON Inc. (Aug 2017 ~ Mar 2018)
- Developed hybrid web application using Ionic framework with Typescript
- Developed Node.js API for application services that provide the electric vehicle charging station information such as location data.
- Software Engineer Intern, Macha Solution Inc. (Dec 2016 ~ Feb 2017)
- AI Application Technology with MR-IoT Convergence to countermeasure Disasters, funded by MSIT (Jan 2023 ~ )
- Development of Safety of the intended functionality from insufficiency of perception and decision making, funded by Korea Automotive Technology Institute (Sep 2022 ~ )
- User Engagement in Social/Mobile Platforms and Its Welfare Value, funded by Ajou University, (Jan 2022 ~ Oct 2022)
- Development of Web Application Vulnerability Assessment Software, funded by Ministry of SMEs and Startups (Apr 2022 ~ Dec 2022)
- Jiheon Choi, Miri Yu, Daegun Yoon, Sangyoon Oh. Analysis on Security Vulnerability in Federated Learning, Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences Winter Conference 2023 (to be appear)
- Jiheon Choi, Bongsub Song, Sangyoon Oh. A Data Service Architecture for Autonomous Driving Data Management, Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences Summer Conference 2022
- Joonyoung Jeong, Dohun Koo, Jongmin Kim, Joowon Kim, Joomyeong Lee, Sanghyeon Lee, Gangseok Lee and Jiheon Choi. A method of analyzing web vulnerabilities using browser extension programs, Conference on Information Security and Cryptography Winter 2021
- Jiheon Choi. A method to implement malware analysis ecosystem based on network, Conference on Information Security and Cryptography Winter 2019
- Method for automatic diagnosis vulnerability of web and apparatus for performing the method (10-2311119) - 2021.10
- System and Method for analyzing alamalicious code based on blockchain (10-2222804) - 2021.02
- Research Assistant, Ajou University (Jan 2022 ~)
- EBZ 3310: Data Analytics–Machine Learning, Design the ML Courses with Professor.
- Made the course materials (e.g. Lecture Note, Midterm, Assignment)
- Performed grading task with TA
- Mentor, Team Sparta Inc. (Jul 2022 ~)
- Developer Bootcamp Mentoring
- React, Node.js
- Mentor, Korea Open Source Software Association (Oct 2020 ~)
- Open Source Software Developer Competition Mentoring, hosted by Ministry of Science and ICT
- Coach, Elice Inc. (Nov 2021 ~ Aug 2022)
- Developer Bootcamp Mentoring
- React, Node.js
- Instructor, Korea Information Technology Research Institute (Aug 2021 ~ Dec 2021)
- Cyber Guardians program is for high school students who want to start learning information security area.
Awards and Honors
- Second Prize, The 12st Software Secure Coding Contest, Korea Internet Security Agency. (Nov 2022)
- First Prize, International University Students’ Autonomous Driving Competition, Global Electric Vehicle Association Network. (Jun 2022)
- Second Prize, White Hacker League, Korea Information Technology Research Institute (KITRI). (Dec 2017)